Saturday, November 15, 2008

Success At Last

Is it Saturday already? Whew - where on earth did the time go. I (the one who is not a quitter-LOL) have been fighting with my computer. I won! After the whole Photoshop fiasco, I decided to download the trial. (while I wait for my son to deliver mine). When I first got the Photoshop, I had loaded the trial while waiting for the disposition of my case with Adobe. I used it twice, and it just quit working. I would open it, it would come up - an close immediately. So, I removed it from my computer. (or so I thought!). Long story short - the new Photoshop program, like AOL, always leaves a part of itself behind. After six days I was finally able to get the entire thing off my computer - reload - and we are back in business - YAY. There is a bit of a learning curve, but it is definitely faster. It will be fun to get to work on it... later.

I am headed out to a wedding today. I am going to shoot the event for the bride (my gift). My plan is to develop a book for her as the rest of the gift. I have a free book from Snapfish, if I get it ordered by tomorrow at midnight - so I know what I will be doing tomorrow... post-production. I'll be back in a couple of days, and hopefully will have something of interest to share.

ciao until then...

eila

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Eileen,
Just wanted to say hi! I know you're going to be super busy putting together the wedding book. Stay warm!
~Barbara

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Eileen,

I am so excited to see your photos. I'll check online tomorrow see if there is anything I can be of help with.

{hugs}

Barb

Susie2shoes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie2shoes said...

Hi Eila

Just wanted to say hi as I was passing by. I'm glad you won the battle with Photoshop and your having fun with it. I hope the wedding goes well and you get some fantastic photographs.

I went Christmas shopping with my daughter today then we had a chinese take out followed by a night of board games and cards in front of the fire, it's been a heavenly day.

Take care and don't work too hard tomorrow.

Ciao cara mia

txbubbles said...

Can't wait to see the photos!

Crops said...

I want to see the pics too!!! LOL
Got something for ya on my blog!!!
Have a great day...I really need to get off this computer and DO something before the sky turns dark...lol chat with ya soon!
xoxoxo