Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TWO in one day?!


Wow! I was visiting some of my favorite blogs. Apparently as I was having my "snapfish" psychotic break... I missed Barbara Lee's Birthday! This makes me feel pretty terrible, especially since she made me the most BEAUTIFUL card - (by the way Barbara, where did you get that kit - I really like it). I used one of her wonderful kits to make her an "I am a NUKLHEAD" card. I sure hope you had a great day! Barbara gets credit for the kits - Go check out her work, she is awesome... a southern girl with a western flare, and a very kind heart. If you decide to download her work, remember your manners, and leave her some love! Hmmm where have I heard that before?!

Eila

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Eila, You are such a sweetie! Thank you for the birthday wish. You're making my head swell a bit with your comments.

I love the layout you made. The colors you picked... well, ... are so..... ME! (grin) It's close to my heart!

The card that I made for you is actually a kit that I designed called "Wood Meets Denim" which I have not released yet. It will probably be the next kit I post after the Oregon kit. Stay tuned!

Hugs from the South,
~Barbara

txbubbles said...

ROTFLPIMP!!!

txbubbles said...

BTW, now that I've got the coffee out of my nose, that is a lovely LO.

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

I love your card...great work!!!

LindaJD said...

Hi, just dropping in to say Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment for me...:)
love the card, have a Lovely Thanksgiving tomorrow :)